On this page you’ll find a host of resources relating to ongoing strike action, including useful explainers of the dispute and QMUCU’s own information flyers and posters, which you are free to download, print and distribute. Other UCU branches may also freely adapt these materials.
- Why we are striking – all the facts and figures about grotesque pay inequality, job insecurity, crushing workloads, collapsing pay, and pension cuts
- Why the move to a “defined contribution” pension is really a demand to “die quickly” – by Ewan McGaughey.
- Why the valuation of the USS pension scheme is phoney and political, not objective and technical – by Sean Wallis.
- 10 reasons why the USS deficit is bogus – by David Ridley.
- QMUL Student/ Staff Solidarity Group – Facebook (there is also a closed group for student activists – post in this group if you want to join that one)
- QMUL UCU branch – Twitter / Facebook
Posters and Flyers